In this episode, you will:
1. Learn how to use the "Compare Button" when analyzing your different Facebook Ads
2. Hear about a new "Live" video training that we will beginning (Lord willing) in January
For a video recording of how to use the "compare" button, go to our Kavanah Media Facebook at
How To Compare Data In Facebook Ads Manager
In This Episode, You Will Learn-
1. Google possibly moving towards cohort marketing (groups) instead of one to one
2. More about the new Google Analytics version 4
3. My recommendation as to whether to use. now or still use the Universal Analytics version
In this episode, you will hear from Zach Leighton from https://www.reliantcreative.org/ (Reliant Creative)
1. Hear about the power of story
2. Learn about one of the most used story formats throughout history
3. Discover many free resources for your ministry outreach
In this episode
1. Learn what to do when your ad review gets stuck
2. Learn what to do when your ad get denied
3. Learn some best practices when setting up and using a Facebook and Instagram Ad Account
4. Learn about content ideas from a partnership between Kavanah Media and LUMO
In this episode,
1. Hear about how Curtis sees the digital world impacting discipleship
2. Learn About Zume, and how it can help train those who you are working with to make disciples who make disciples
In This Episode -
1. Hear our thoughts on what is changing in an outreach within a pandemic world.
2. Discover some outreach ideas that will help even when your gatherings can be in person again.
3. Ministry mindset changes that can help in the midst of a pandemic.
4. Truths that do not change.
In This Episode, You Will Learn About
1. A new, end to end coaching solution that is staffed with specific experts to help your team in their media to movement efforts. From creating a prayer movement, establishing branding, creating your first ad campaign, and more, you will have a dedicated coach working with you in each step. (mediatomovements.org)
2. A new service by Kavanah Media to ...