In this episode, Jon will talk through the major takeaways and applications from the data analysis from over 80 different countries. In this podcast you will learn about thinking about time, location, prayer, AND about thinking about sidewalks and not just funnels.
In this episode, you will learn about how to use polls in your Facebook Ad Campaigns. For video training of how to do it, please check out our live video training course at https://kavanahmedia.com/courses/147/live-training-recordings/lessons/1758/christian-media-marketing-show-ep-17-how-to-create-videos-polls-in-facebook-ads
In this episode, we will
1. Look back at what has stayed the same in these last 100 episodes
2. What is changing in the media to movements and christian media marketing efforts
3. Describe a new model that we are trying in one country and soon in another 12 of the largest unreached areas
In this episode, you will hear about
1. Regional hubs
2. Different streams of MTM
3. The results of the 2021 Global Media to Movements research
For the full research report and slides, go to:
Executive Summary: 2021 Media to Movements Global Research Results -...
In this episode, you will learn
1. The history behind Kavanah Media and our heart and vision for the world
2. About a $50,000 grant to help teams with their evangelistic ad outreach
3. Specifics about what Kavanah Media does as a business as mission
Click here to watch the video of this talk: https://youtu.be/iE50wPUz6-o
Click here to fill out the grant interest form: https://kav...
In this episode, you will hear about the different phases and trainings available through the Media to Movements team. We will look through the different parts of what we see are the critical roles, trainings, and resources that can help a team implement and have success using media for an end-to-end (online to offline) strategy.
Media to Movements