In This Episode, You Will Learn -
1. Things are changing within the social media world, and how to be ready and respond
2. How to use the Instant Experience within Facebook & Instagram to create landing pages within the social media channels
In This Episode, You Will...
1. Hear about the history of GNPI and their heart for media to movements
2. Hear about an exciting new website that has video content, landing page ideas, ad ideas, and more
To Check Out The Global Gospel Media Content, Go To: https://theglobalgospel.media/
In This Episode, You Will Learn
1. How Google Optimize Can Help You Do A/B Tests On Your Website (optimize.google.com)
2. How A FREE Tool Such As Hotjar (hotjar.com) Can Help You See What People Are Actually Doing On Your Website
In This Episode,
1. You will hear from Tom K. who is the instructor for the Foundations of Media to Movements course at the Mission Media U site.
2. Hear Tom's thoughts on Strategic Storytelling
3. Why Mobile Media Creation Is Important
4. And Why Partnering With Locals To Create Content Is So Strategic
Tom's Courses Can Be Found At
Story in Ministry Course
In This Episode -
1. You will hear a recording of a live training call with 70 University Campus Ministers
2. Questions Answered Will Include:
What is social media marketing?
What platforms are good for college students?
What to do when getting started?
PLUS, hear the testimony of one campus experimenting to find seeker
In This Episode You Will Hear About -
1. Pre-Suasion Techniques
2. Expectancy Violations Theory and Its Application
3. How We Can "Melt" People With The Holy Spirit Before They Are Molded Into The Image of Christ
4. Why The Phrase "You Are Not Alone" Is So Very Important
In This Episode You Will Hear Answers and Responses To Listener's Questions:
1. How Does The Facebook Ad Boycott effect our media outreach efforts?
2. When do we use Facebook Ads and when do we simply "boost" a post?
3. When do we make an organic post and when to use Facebook Stories?
In This Episode -
You Will Hear A Recorded Training About The Philosophy and Techniques Behind Right Message, Right Person, Right Time, and Right Device.
We will cover:
1. Knowing, Liking, and Trusting
2. Hammer Time (4 M's and C's of Christian Media Marketing)
3. Jedi Marketing Techniques
4. Screen Shots and Results From An Experiment Around The World (See PDF Notes O...