Get content delivered to your mobile device by subscribing in Apple Podcasts or adding the podcast feed to your favorite podcast app.
Subscribe in Apple Podcasts
or use the url below to add this podcast to your favorite podcast app.
by Kavanah Media
In This Episode,
1. You will hear from Tom K. who is the instructor for the Foundations of Media to Movements course at the Mission Media U site.
2. Hear Tom's thoughts on Strategic Storytelling
3. Why Mobile Media Creation Is Important
4. And Why Partnering With Locals To Create Content Is So Strategic
Tom's Courses Can Be Found At
In This Episode You Will Learn How To:
1. Create A Custom Audience Of Those Who Have Private Messaged You
2. How To Export Your ManyChat Audience In To Facebook To Create A Custom Audience
In This Episode -
1. You will hear a recording of a live training call with 70 University Campus Ministers
2. Questions Answered Will Include:
What is social media marketing?
What platforms are good for college students?
What to do when getting started?
PLUS, hear the testimony of one campus experimenting to find seeker
In This Episode You Will Hear About -
1. Pre-Suasion Techniques
2. Expectancy Violations Theory and Its Application
3. How We Can "Melt" People With The Holy Spirit Before They Are Molded Into The Image of Christ
4. Why The Phrase "You Are Not Alone" Is So Very Important
In This Episode You Will Hear Answers and Responses To Listener's Questions:
1. How Does The Facebook Ad Boycott effect our media outreach efforts?
2. When do we use Facebook Ads and when do we simply "boost" a post?
3. When do we make an organic post and when to use Facebook Stories?