- How a mission team used social media marketing to get a video in front of 3/4ths of a city
- Lessons learned from doing M2DMM (Media to Disciple Making Movements)
- How dissatisfaction drove this team to try new things
- Advice for a team or church that is just getting started
- How to do an A/B test within your social media campaigns
- Two mindsets that are critical to a Media to Movement methodology: Patience and Purpose
- How to begin with the right expectations
- How to give the Facebook algorithm enough time to respond to your specified audience
- How to evaluate the frequency and costs of ads
- How to increase ad spend without breaking the Facebook algorithm
- What is the purpose that truly matters with ads and media
- Which objectives to choose for ads and why
Want valuable insights into your website visits, how your different ad campaigns are running within both social media and Google search, as well as potential problems or opportunities that are happening in real-time? Google Analytics can help!
Google Analytics is a powerful tool but it can be daunting to understand.
With our NEW Google Analytics training, you can know what everything does, how to set up everything correctly AND be able to make decisions based upon data.
Sound good? Want to know when the course goes LIVE? Please signup and we will let you be the first to know when this powerful training is available.
By submitting your information you are willing to receive an email from Kavanah Media at the email address listed which will include the content that is being offered.