Get content delivered to your mobile device by subscribing in Apple Podcasts or adding the podcast feed to your favorite podcast app.
Subscribe in Apple Podcasts
or use the url below to add this podcast to your favorite podcast app.
by Kavanah Media
In This Episode, You Will Learn
1. How asking the questions "So What?" and "What If?" can help you in your planning
2. How strategy and specifics such as who, what, when, where, and how relate to your Christian media marketing
3. Why thinking through logistics (Facebook Pixel, Analytics, Custom Audiences, Next Steps, and more) before you begin an ad campaign is important
Plus, be listening for an opportunity to help in some specific research that is being done.
In This Episode, You Will:
1. Hear of new changes and updates to Word Press, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, and more
2. Learn why consistency in your social media marketing is so important
3. Understand how a content calendar can help you accomplish your goals
In This Episode, You Will Learn -
1. Things are changing within the social media world, and how to be ready and respond
2. How to use the Instant Experience within Facebook & Instagram to create landing pages within the social media channels
In This Episode, You Will...
1. Hear about the history of GNPI and their heart for media to movements
2. Hear about an exciting new website that has video content, landing page ideas, ad ideas, and more
To Check Out The Global Gospel Media Content, Go To: https://theglobalgospel.media/
1. How Google Optimize Can Help You Do A/B Tests On Your Website (optimize.google.com)
2. How A FREE Tool Such As Hotjar (hotjar.com) Can Help You See What People Are Actually Doing On Your Website