Get content delivered to your mobile device by subscribing in iTunes or adding the podcast feed to your favorite podcast app.
Subscribe in iTunes
or use the url below to add this podcast to your favorite podcast app.
by Kavanah Media
In This Episode -
You Will Hear A Recorded Training About The Philosophy and Techniques Behind Right Message, Right Person, Right Time, and Right Device.
We will cover:
1. Knowing, Liking, and Trusting
2. Hammer Time (4 M's and C's of Christian Media Marketing)
3. Jedi Marketing Techniques
4. Screen Shots and Results From An Experiment Around The World (See PDF Notes On Website)
In This Episode You Will Hear -
1. How YWAM FM (Youth With A Mission Frontier Missions) is using media to find workers, seekers, and more.
2. How They Are Seeing Media Being Used In Church Planting Efforts
3. How They Believe Future Workers Will Be Found and Trained For Media To Movements Efforts In The Future
To learn more you can also check out their blog at
or at their online course:
In This Episode:
1. You will hear a recorded training call with a field worker (Dave) who has questions about audience creation
2. You will learn about creating different custom audiences
3. You will learn about the creation of lookalike audiences and how to target them to just a specific area
In this episode, you will hear:
1. How digital media marketing is impacting the mobilization of workers for mission organizations
2. How social media marketing is helping an organization have their best 5 months of work in spite of COVID-19
3. How digital natives and workers comfortable with leveraging technology is becoming the norm
In This Episode You Will Hear:
1. How a church pastor is using social media to find seekers around the world
2. The role of organic content and how groups fit in his strategy
3. How testing and learning fits in his overall work
4. Advice on how to be authentic and use your gifts in digital space.